Subject: [PATCH 02/49] ethtool: Fix check in ethtool_rx_flow_rule_create

From: Gaurav Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:30:17 -0400

[ Upstream commit 21a739c64d3e9871186483a0cc3e7b52638c3d59 ]

Fix check in ethtool_rx_flow_rule_create

Fixes: eca4205f9ec3 ("ethtool: add ethtool_rx_flow_spec to flow_rule structure translator")
Signed-off-by: Gaurav Singh <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ethtool/ioctl.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/net/ethtool/ioctl.c b/net/ethtool/ioctl.c
index 89d0b1827aaf..d3eeeb26396c 100644
--- a/net/ethtool/ioctl.c
+++ b/net/ethtool/ioctl.c
@@ -2957,7 +2957,7 @@ ethtool_rx_flow_rule_create(const struct ethtool_rx_flow_spec_input *input)
 			       sizeof(match->mask.ipv6.dst));
 		}
 		if (memcmp(v6_m_spec->ip6src, &zero_addr, sizeof(zero_addr)) ||
-		    memcmp(v6_m_spec->ip6src, &zero_addr, sizeof(zero_addr))) {
+		    memcmp(v6_m_spec->ip6dst, &zero_addr, sizeof(zero_addr))) {
 			match->dissector.used_keys |=
 				BIT(FLOW_DISSECTOR_KEY_IPV6_ADDRS);
 			match->dissector.offset[FLOW_DISSECTOR_KEY_IPV6_ADDRS] =
-- 
2.26.2