Subject: [PATCH 11/49] net: ethtool: add missing string for NETIF_F_GSO_TUNNEL_REMCSUM

From: Alexander Lobakin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:43:48 +0000

[ Upstream commit b4730ae6a443afe611afb4fb651c885c51003c15 ]

Commit e585f2363637 ("udp: Changes to udp_offload to support remote
checksum offload") added new GSO type and a corresponding netdev
feature, but missed Ethtool's 'netdev_features_strings' table.
Give it a name so it will be exposed to userspace and become available
for manual configuration.

v3:
 - decouple from "netdev_features_strings[] cleanup" series;
 - no functional changes.

v2:
 - don't split the "Fixes:" tag across lines;
 - no functional changes.

Fixes: e585f2363637 ("udp: Changes to udp_offload to support remote checksum offload")
Signed-off-by: Alexander Lobakin <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ethtool/common.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/ethtool/common.c b/net/ethtool/common.c
index 423e640e3876..7f7fff88c5d3 100644
--- a/net/ethtool/common.c
+++ b/net/ethtool/common.c
@@ -40,6 +40,7 @@ const char netdev_features_strings[NETDEV_FEATURE_COUNT][ETH_GSTRING_LEN] = {
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_BIT] =	 "tx-udp_tnl-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM_BIT] = "tx-udp_tnl-csum-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_PARTIAL_BIT] =	 "tx-gso-partial",
+	[NETIF_F_GSO_TUNNEL_REMCSUM_BIT] = "tx-tunnel-remcsum-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_SCTP_BIT] =	 "tx-sctp-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_ESP_BIT] =		 "tx-esp-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_L4_BIT] =	 "tx-udp-segmentation",
-- 
2.26.2