Subject: [PATCH 17/49] rocker: fix incorrect error handling in dma_rings_init

From: Aditya Pakki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:27:55 -0500

[ Upstream commit 58d0c864e1a759a15c9df78f50ea5a5c32b3989e ]

In rocker_dma_rings_init, the goto blocks in case of errors
caused by the functions rocker_dma_cmd_ring_waits_alloc() and
rocker_dma_ring_create() are incorrect. The patch fixes the
order consistent with cleanup in rocker_dma_rings_fini().

Signed-off-by: Aditya Pakki <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/rocker/rocker_main.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/rocker/rocker_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/rocker/rocker_main.c
index 7585cd2270ba..fc99e7118e49 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/rocker/rocker_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/rocker/rocker_main.c
@@ -647,10 +647,10 @@ static int rocker_dma_rings_init(struct rocker *rocker)
 err_dma_event_ring_bufs_alloc:
 	rocker_dma_ring_destroy(rocker, &rocker->event_ring);
 err_dma_event_ring_create:
+	rocker_dma_cmd_ring_waits_free(rocker);
+err_dma_cmd_ring_waits_alloc:
 	rocker_dma_ring_bufs_free(rocker, &rocker->cmd_ring,
 				  PCI_DMA_BIDIRECTIONAL);
-err_dma_cmd_ring_waits_alloc:
-	rocker_dma_cmd_ring_waits_free(rocker);
 err_dma_cmd_ring_bufs_alloc:
 	rocker_dma_ring_destroy(rocker, &rocker->cmd_ring);
 	return err;
-- 
2.26.2