Subject: [PATCH 41/49] net: ethtool: add missing NETIF_F_GSO_FRAGLIST feature string

From: Alexander Lobakin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 20:42:47 +0000

[ Upstream commit eddbf5d0204e550ee59de02bdc19fe90d4203dd6 ]

Commit 3b33583265ed ("net: Add fraglist GRO/GSO feature flags") missed
an entry for NETIF_F_GSO_FRAGLIST in netdev_features_strings array. As
a result, fraglist GSO feature is not shown in 'ethtool -k' output and
can't be toggled on/off.
The fix is trivial.

Fixes: 3b33583265ed ("net: Add fraglist GRO/GSO feature flags")
Signed-off-by: Alexander Lobakin <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Michal Kubecek <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ethtool/common.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/ethtool/common.c b/net/ethtool/common.c
index 7f7fff88c5d3..aaecfc916a4d 100644
--- a/net/ethtool/common.c
+++ b/net/ethtool/common.c
@@ -44,6 +44,7 @@ const char netdev_features_strings[NETDEV_FEATURE_COUNT][ETH_GSTRING_LEN] = {
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_SCTP_BIT] =	 "tx-sctp-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_ESP_BIT] =		 "tx-esp-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_L4_BIT] =	 "tx-udp-segmentation",
+	[NETIF_F_GSO_FRAGLIST_BIT] =	 "tx-gso-list",
 
 	[NETIF_F_FCOE_CRC_BIT] =         "tx-checksum-fcoe-crc",
 	[NETIF_F_SCTP_CRC_BIT] =        "tx-checksum-sctp",
-- 
2.26.2