Subject: [PATCH 04/26] mld: fix memory leak in ipv6_mc_destroy_dev()

From: Wang Hai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:57:50 +0800

[ Upstream commit ea2fce88d2fd678ed9d45354ff49b73f1d5615dd ]

Commit a84d01647989 ("mld: fix memory leak in mld_del_delrec()") fixed
the memory leak of MLD, but missing the ipv6_mc_destroy_dev() path, in
which mca_sources are leaked after ma_put().

Using ip6_mc_clear_src() to take care of the missing free.

BUG: memory leak
unreferenced object 0xffff8881113d3180 (size 64):
  comm "syz-executor071", pid 389, jiffies 4294887985 (age 17.943s)
  hex dump (first 32 bytes):
    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff 02 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
  backtrace:
    [<000000002cbc483c>] kmalloc include/linux/slab.h:555 [inline]
    [<000000002cbc483c>] kzalloc include/linux/slab.h:669 [inline]
    [<000000002cbc483c>] ip6_mc_add1_src net/ipv6/mcast.c:2237 [inline]
    [<000000002cbc483c>] ip6_mc_add_src+0x7f5/0xbb0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2357
    [<0000000058b8b1ff>] ip6_mc_source+0xe0c/0x1530 net/ipv6/mcast.c:449
    [<000000000bfc4fb5>] do_ipv6_setsockopt.isra.12+0x1b2c/0x3b30 net/ipv6/ipv6_sockglue.c:754
    [<00000000e4e7a722>] ipv6_setsockopt+0xda/0x150 net/ipv6/ipv6_sockglue.c:950
    [<0000000029260d9a>] rawv6_setsockopt+0x45/0x100 net/ipv6/raw.c:1081
    [<000000005c1b46f9>] __sys_setsockopt+0x131/0x210 net/socket.c:2132
    [<000000008491f7db>] __do_sys_setsockopt net/socket.c:2148 [inline]
    [<000000008491f7db>] __se_sys_setsockopt net/socket.c:2145 [inline]
    [<000000008491f7db>] __x64_sys_setsockopt+0xba/0x150 net/socket.c:2145
    [<00000000c7bc11c5>] do_syscall_64+0xa1/0x530 arch/x86/entry/common.c:295
    [<000000005fb7a3f3>] entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xb3

Fixes: 1666d49e1d41 ("mld: do not remove mld souce list info when set link down")
Reported-by: Hulk Robot <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Wang Hai <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv6/mcast.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/ipv6/mcast.c b/net/ipv6/mcast.c
index eaa4c2cc2fbb..c875c9b6edbe 100644
--- a/net/ipv6/mcast.c
+++ b/net/ipv6/mcast.c
@@ -2618,6 +2618,7 @@ void ipv6_mc_destroy_dev(struct inet6_dev *idev)
 		idev->mc_list = i->next;
 
 		write_unlock_bh(&idev->lock);
+		ip6_mc_clear_src(i);
 		ma_put(i);
 		write_lock_bh(&idev->lock);
 	}
-- 
2.26.2