Subject: [PATCH 6/8] workqueue: avoid clang warning

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 18:01:17 +0100

(commit a45463cbf3f9dcdae683033c256f50bded513d6a upstream)

Building with clang shows lots of warning like:

drivers/amba/bus.c:447:8: warning: implicit conversion from 'long long' to 'int' changes value from 4294967248 to -48
      [-Wconstant-conversion]
static DECLARE_DELAYED_WORK(deferred_retry_work, amba_deferred_retry_func);
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/workqueue.h:187:26: note: expanded from macro 'DECLARE_DELAYED_WORK'
        struct delayed_work n = __DELAYED_WORK_INITIALIZER(n, f, 0)
                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/workqueue.h:177:10: note: expanded from macro '__DELAYED_WORK_INITIALIZER'
        .work = __WORK_INITIALIZER((n).work, (f)),                      \
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/workqueue.h:170:10: note: expanded from macro '__WORK_INITIALIZER'
        .data = WORK_DATA_STATIC_INIT(),                                \
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/workqueue.h:111:39: note: expanded from macro 'WORK_DATA_STATIC_INIT'
        ATOMIC_LONG_INIT(WORK_STRUCT_NO_POOL | WORK_STRUCT_STATIC)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/asm-generic/atomic-long.h:32:41: note: expanded from macro 'ATOMIC_LONG_INIT'
 #define ATOMIC_LONG_INIT(i)     ATOMIC_INIT(i)
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~
arch/arm/include/asm/atomic.h:21:27: note: expanded from macro 'ATOMIC_INIT'
 #define ATOMIC_INIT(i)  { (i) }
                        ~  ^

This makes the type cast explicit, which shuts up the warning.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Nick Desaulniers <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/workqueue.h | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/include/linux/workqueue.h b/include/linux/workqueue.h
index 1def337b16d4..8e880f7f67b2 100644
--- a/include/linux/workqueue.h
+++ b/include/linux/workqueue.h
@@ -106,9 +106,9 @@ struct work_struct {
 #endif
 };
 
-#define WORK_DATA_INIT()	ATOMIC_LONG_INIT(WORK_STRUCT_NO_POOL)
+#define WORK_DATA_INIT()	ATOMIC_LONG_INIT((unsigned long)WORK_STRUCT_NO_POOL)
 #define WORK_DATA_STATIC_INIT()	\
-	ATOMIC_LONG_INIT(WORK_STRUCT_NO_POOL | WORK_STRUCT_STATIC)
+	ATOMIC_LONG_INIT((unsigned long)(WORK_STRUCT_NO_POOL | WORK_STRUCT_STATIC))
 
 struct delayed_work {
 	struct work_struct work;
-- 
2.20.0.rc1.387.gf8505762e3-goog