Subject: [PATCH 31/38] net/mlx5e: Fix translation of link mode into speed

From: Aya Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 14:45:25 +0200

[ Upstream commit 6d485e5e555436d2c13accdb10807328c4158a17 ]

Add a missing value in translation of PTYS ext_eth_proto_oper to its
corresponding speed. When ext_eth_proto_oper bit 10 is set, ethtool
shows unknown speed. With this fix, ethtool shows speed is 100G as
expected.

Fixes: a08b4ed1373d ("net/mlx5: Add support to ext_* fields introduced in Port Type and Speed register")
Signed-off-by: Aya Levin <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Eran Ben Elisha <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port.c
index f777994f3005..fce6eccdcf8b 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port.c
@@ -73,6 +73,7 @@ static const u32 mlx5e_ext_link_speed[MLX5E_EXT_LINK_MODES_NUMBER] = {
 	[MLX5E_50GAUI_2_LAUI_2_50GBASE_CR2_KR2]	= 50000,
 	[MLX5E_50GAUI_1_LAUI_1_50GBASE_CR_KR]	= 50000,
 	[MLX5E_CAUI_4_100GBASE_CR4_KR4]		= 100000,
+	[MLX5E_100GAUI_2_100GBASE_CR2_KR2]	= 100000,
 	[MLX5E_200GAUI_4_200GBASE_CR4_KR4]	= 200000,
 	[MLX5E_400GAUI_8]			= 400000,
 };
-- 
2.20.1