Subject: [PATCH 37/38] r8169: add missing RX enabling for WoL on RTL8125

From: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 23:27:15 +0100

[ Upstream commit 00222d1394104f0fd6c01ca9f578afec9e0f148b ]

RTL8125 also requires to enable RX for WoL.

v2: add missing Fixes tag

Fixes: f1bce4ad2f1c ("r8169: add support for RTL8125")
Signed-off-by: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c
index 1d67eeeab79d..7a9c86854c03 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c
@@ -3920,7 +3920,7 @@ static void rtl_wol_suspend_quirk(struct rtl8169_private *tp)
 	case RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_32:
 	case RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_33:
 	case RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_34:
-	case RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_37 ... RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_51:
+	case RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_37 ... RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_61:
 		RTL_W32(tp, RxConfig, RTL_R32(tp, RxConfig) |
 			AcceptBroadcast | AcceptMulticast | AcceptMyPhys);
 		break;
-- 
2.20.1