Subject: [PATCH 62/62] vxlan: fill ttl inherit info

From: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 10:35:42 +0800

[ Upstream commit 8fd780698745ba121530c5c20fd237aacde4c371 ]

When add vxlan ttl inherit support, I forgot to fill it when dump
vlxan info. Fix it now.

Fixes: 72f6d71e491e6 ("vxlan: add ttl inherit support")
Signed-off-by: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/vxlan.c | 3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/vxlan.c b/drivers/net/vxlan.c
index e857cb3335f6..93a6c43a2354 100644
--- a/drivers/net/vxlan.c
+++ b/drivers/net/vxlan.c
@@ -3537,6 +3537,7 @@ static size_t vxlan_get_size(const struct net_device *dev)
 		nla_total_size(sizeof(__u32)) +	/* IFLA_VXLAN_LINK */
 		nla_total_size(sizeof(struct in6_addr)) + /* IFLA_VXLAN_LOCAL{6} */
 		nla_total_size(sizeof(__u8)) +	/* IFLA_VXLAN_TTL */
+		nla_total_size(sizeof(__u8)) +	/* IFLA_VXLAN_TTL_INHERIT */
 		nla_total_size(sizeof(__u8)) +	/* IFLA_VXLAN_TOS */
 		nla_total_size(sizeof(__be32)) + /* IFLA_VXLAN_LABEL */
 		nla_total_size(sizeof(__u8)) +	/* IFLA_VXLAN_LEARNING */
@@ -3601,6 +3602,8 @@ static int vxlan_fill_info(struct sk_buff *skb, const struct net_device *dev)
 	}
 
 	if (nla_put_u8(skb, IFLA_VXLAN_TTL, vxlan->cfg.ttl) ||
+	    nla_put_u8(skb, IFLA_VXLAN_TTL_INHERIT,
+		       !!(vxlan->cfg.flags & VXLAN_F_TTL_INHERIT)) ||
 	    nla_put_u8(skb, IFLA_VXLAN_TOS, vxlan->cfg.tos) ||
 	    nla_put_be32(skb, IFLA_VXLAN_LABEL, vxlan->cfg.label) ||
 	    nla_put_u8(skb, IFLA_VXLAN_LEARNING,
-- 
2.17.2