Subject: [PATCH 17/24] taprio: Add missing policy validation for flags

From: Vinicius Costa Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 13:46:08 -0800

[ Upstream commit 49c684d79cfdc3032344bf6f3deeea81c4efedbf ]

netlink policy validation for the 'flags' argument was missing.

Fixes: 4cfd5779bd6e ("taprio: Add support for txtime-assist mode")
Signed-off-by: Vinicius Costa Gomes <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/sched/sch_taprio.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/sched/sch_taprio.c b/net/sched/sch_taprio.c
index e2d4283bea6d..b82a9769ab40 100644
--- a/net/sched/sch_taprio.c
+++ b/net/sched/sch_taprio.c
@@ -767,6 +767,7 @@ static const struct nla_policy taprio_policy[TCA_TAPRIO_ATTR_MAX + 1] = {
 	[TCA_TAPRIO_ATTR_SCHED_CLOCKID]              = { .type = NLA_S32 },
 	[TCA_TAPRIO_ATTR_SCHED_CYCLE_TIME]           = { .type = NLA_S64 },
 	[TCA_TAPRIO_ATTR_SCHED_CYCLE_TIME_EXTENSION] = { .type = NLA_S64 },
+	[TCA_TAPRIO_ATTR_FLAGS]                      = { .type = NLA_U32 },
 };
 
 static int fill_sched_entry(struct nlattr **tb, struct sched_entry *entry,
-- 
2.21.1